Amen! Oblunder is not going to be happy with this guy:
By now, evidence is pointing to Islamic terrorism as the cause of yesterday’s massacre in San Bernadino. It took about two seconds for our dopey president, other Democrats and the left to call for more gun-control. Even after the facts started to come out pointing to terrorism, these same leftists doubled down, citing our gun laws as the cause.
Here is a note to the leftist morons: no amount of gun-control would have prevented this! Terrorists and hardened criminals will always get weapons. Ask France, with some of the toughest gun laws in the world, how that worked out. Ask Mexico, ask Venezuela, with the highest murder rate on the planet. It would appear that the attack was carried out at a “gun-free” zone. It would be ironic if it wasn’t so sad.
The real blame for the massacre and any future acts of Islamic terrorism in this country lies with Democrats and the left. They have welcomed terrorists into the country. Even now, the debate rages over letting more Muslim Syrian refugees into America. They have constantly defended Islam, regardless of the atrocities committed. They refuse to recognize it as an existential threat. They have enabled this vile, cancerous ideology to grow and they may even have encouraged attacks with their own brand of America-hating.
It is time for the country to get serious about the war with radical Islam, with or without our so-called “leader” on board. More attacks will happen. It is the government’s responsibility to defend us! At minimum, the following steps must be taken:
- No further Muslim immigration from countries known to export terrorism.
- Profiling individual’s of Middle-Eastern or Muslim origin must be allowed, especially on men of military age.
- Investigations of any Mosque to see if it encourages radical Islam and jihad. A recent random study of 100 US Mosques found that 80, 80! of them either supported radical teachings or provided jihadi literature. Stunning!
- Wipe out ISIS by any means necessary.
- Deport or incarcerate any person supporting violence or jihad.
- Crack down on social media, freedom of speech be damned. The government should put pressure on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and all other social media companies to prevent Islamic terrorists from using their media to spread hate and propaganda, and as a recruiting tool. If these companies don’t comply they should face harsh penalties or risk their franchises.
This is not about “religious freedom”, something the left only cares about in the case of Islam. Religious freedom does not allow you to preach hate and violence.
Global warming, sorry, “climate change” is nothing more than a money and power-grabbing con. The Paris talks are getting a lot of attention. Here are some good articles, and some laughably silly ones from the left:
My favorite article title:
And the increasingly shrill, panicked calls from the left to do something now and shout down all “deniers”:
As you probably know, liberal academia in the US is in a free-fall. College campuses have become “safe spaces” where free speech is prohibited, “micro-aggressions” and “trigger warnings” are everywhere, and infantilized students can’t handle difficult ideas lest they be traumatized. Here are a couple of good articles:
One of the best articles I have read in months. Timely in view of yesterday’s terrorist attack in California. I refuse to call these people liberals, they are anti-liberal.
Funny how they are all connected, even loosely:
Obama is speaking at the G20 this morning in Turkey. After foolishly declaring ISIS “contained” on Friday (ISIS has attacked Turkey, Lebanon, and Egyptian airliner and now France in the last month) he is looking even worse today. He is getting rightfully grilled by the media over a lack of strategy and the growing concerns of the American people over their safety. In response, he has given general “non-answers”, filibustered, changed the subject and grown peevish. After the third straight question on the matter he grew tense and basically told the reporter that he “did not understand” what his eminence was saying. He also repeated the lie that ISIS isn’t Islam and a vast majority of Muslims oppose what they are doing. His performance is a massive embarrassment and disappointment. He still doesn’t get it.